High School of America powered by ActiveLearning ECO System is empowering learning in the classroom and around the globe in a regional setting. We believe in the highest quality education, both online and in the classroom. ActiveLearning ECO System was created for students and institutions that seek to transform themselves through cutting-edge technologies, innovative pedagogy, and rigorous courses.
Through our institutional partners, along with other leading global members, we present the best of higher education online, offering an opportunity to anyone who wants to achieve, thrive, and grow.
Our goals, however, go beyond offering courses and content. We are committed to research that will allow us to understand how students learn, how technology can transform learning, and the ways teachers teach on campus and beyond.
Our aim is to become a leading resource for learners and learning worldwide by staying focused on the goals and principles set forth when forming ActiveLearning ECO System.
ActiveLearning ECO System aims to assist progressive organizations to meet their training and education needs through online learning.
The mission of the ActiveLearning ECO System is to become quality online education and content development service provider. Offering numerous courses in different disciplines of its own and with partner organizations, the ActiveLearning ECO System will be a hybrid model that will help students bring together online and site-based classes, independent studies, mentoring, learning teams, and experiential learning from many providers in different modes of delivery into a cohesive whole
and We will strive to:
- work in partnership with organizations to provide professional development, support and training so that they can take full advantage of the Internet to meet their training and education needs;
- work smartly and efficiently with and for our customers, using appropriate technological solutions, to keep our costs low and our standards high;
- Constantly monitor the changing needs of organizations, and the technological developments taking place in e-learning, in order to provide our partner organizations with the appropriate online training solutions for their particular needs.
We are committed to:
- achieving real social and educational benefits through online learning;
- developing Internet resources that are accessible to all regardless of disability, technology or circumstance;
- avoiding any association with companies and organizations whose activities are socially divisive or environmentally harmful;
- respecting the beliefs, desires and aims of all our clients and partners, irrespective of age, ethnicity, gender, sexuality or disability;
- ethical, honest and straightforward relationships with organizations whose values we share;
- Environmentally-friendly working practices, wherever possible using Internet technologies for closes and detailed communication with our clients to keep us off the roads and on the case.