Delaware Online High School
High School of America is the best option for students seeking a high-quality, affordable education online in Delaware. Our online high school offers the same rigorous curriculum as traditional schools but with the flexibility and convenience of an online learning environment. Our Online High School provides a well-rounded educational experience that prepares students for college and beyond with access to certified teachers and state-of-the-art technology.
We welcome you to experience our quality education program. Complete our free enrollment form on the left or call us on +1-(888) 242-4262 to speak to a representative who will answer any questions you have.
Why High School of America?
- 100% online diploma program with the same rigorous coursework as traditional schools
- Internationally Certified Teachers
- Free Student Support Services
- 200+ Online High School Courses
- 24/7 Access to Your Teacher’s Email
- Self-Paced (Courses are self-guided and self-paced, allowing students to move at their own pace)
- Live Online Tutoring (Live online tutoring allows students to receive one-on-one help from a certified teacher)
High School of America is a quality, affordable online high school. We use state-of-the-art technology and certified teachers to ensure students receive an excellent educational experience at a reasonable cost.
Self-Paced Delaware Online High School Programs
Our self-paced online high school courses offer students the ability to work at their own pace, allowing them to study ahead or catch up on missed lessons. Our online diploma program is available in all states, and we encourage students from other home states to enroll. Many of our online courses are available in alternative credit-granting models so that students can receive credit for work or life experience.
High School of America is an open-enrollment public charter school, offering the same diploma as other Delaware high schools. Contact us to learn more about our accredited online high schools.
Our online high school program has many benefits, including:
- Affordable tuition
- Small class sizes
- Flexible courses that allow you to take one or more courses during each semester
- Convenient online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our online high school offers the same rigorous curriculum as traditional schools. Graduates receive a diploma from their home state, which fulfills all state’s educational requirements.
Our curriculum is tailored to the needs of each student. We offer scheduled weekly scheduled phone meetings with your teacher support services within 24 hours of calling our help desk, and many courses are available in alternative credit-granting models so you can receive credit for work or life experience.
Students receive a well-rounded education at the High School of America. Our online diploma program is available in all states. Contact us to learn more about our quality online high school.
High School of America offers 200+ online high school courses covering all major subjects. Our curriculums are based on the same state requirements as traditional schools, ensuring students receive an education that prepares them for college and beyond.
- Core Curriculum (Math, Science, English, Social Studies)
- World Languages (Spanish, French, German)
- Career Specialty (Culinary Arts, Child Care, Graphic Design)
- College Preparatory (English I to IV, Algebra I & II, Biology, Chemistry)
- Advanced Placement (AP Calculus BC; AP Psychology; AP US History; AP English Literature; AP Spanish Language and Culture)
- Honors (Honors English I to IV, Honors Algebra I & II, Honors Geometry, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry)
Our online high school students enjoy small class sizes with 1:1 access to certified teachers. We offer a variety of course types and levels to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
Delaware High School Diploma Online
High School of America students receive a diploma from their home state, which fulfills all state’s educational requirements. Our online diploma program is available in every US state, and we encourage students from other home states to enroll.
With the convenience of 100% online coursework and the rigor of our self-paced program, we provide a well-rounded educational experience that prepares students for college and beyond. Contact us today to learn more about Delaware high schools courses and programs or request information about our school in general.
Credit Recovery Courses
Students need 24 credits to graduate from High School in Delaware. If students have failed one or more courses during the school year, our credit recovery courses allow them to boost their credit totals before the end of the semester/year.
Our online high school offers a variety of credit recovery programs, including:
- AP Modules (AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Literature)
- Honors Modules (Honors Algebra II, Honors Chemistry, Honors Geometry)
- College Preparatory Modules (Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus I & II, Pre-AP Calculus BC)
We also offer credit recovery for correspondence courses. If you have taken a course at another school but did not receive the necessary credits, High School of America may help.
Top-Rated Homeschooling Programs
High School of America has been proud to be the top-rated homeschooling program for over 25 years. We offer all the courses and academic support inherent to a traditional classroom environment while maintaining the flexibility that most homeschooling families need.
Our credit recovery courses allow students to boost their credit totals before the end of each semester, enabling them to graduate early if they wish.
Adult Learners –– Rejuvenate Your Mind!
If you have been out of school for a few semesters, High School of America has an online high school course program specifically designed for returning students. Rejuvenate your mind by taking the courses you need to earn a diploma from your home state.
Don’t let life get in the way of your education! With our flexible online high school courses, you can take one or more courses each semester. Take a single course while working on another degree. Enroll in an upcoming course and receive immediate access to course materials.
Adults in Delaware can benefit from our:
- Adult Diploma Program (AAS or AHS)
- College Preparatory Program (AA)
- Credit Recovery Program
High School of America has been a leading provider of US high school courses and diploma programs for over 25 years. Our team has extensive experience in distance learning, online education, and secondary credit recovery.
College Prep Courses for Delaware Students
High School of America offers a variety of online high school courses designed to prepare students for college.
- English I, II, III, IV (College Prep)
- Algebra I & II (College Prep)
- Geometry (College Prep)
- Pre-Calculus I & II (College Prep)
- Calculus (College Prep)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics I & II (College Prep)
- Statistics (College Prep)
- A wide selection of AP courses (college credit available through the College Board)
Each online high school course and diploma program offered by High School of America is designed for maximum flexibility and ease of use. Whether you need to study around work schedules, other schoolwork, or personal commitments, our online high school courses provide the support you need to succeed.
Advanced Placement Courses for Delaware Students
High School of America is a leading provider of accredited and self-paced AP courses.
Our 100% online, self-paced Advanced Placement (AP) courses provide students with the knowledge and resources they need to score well on AP exams and earn college credit at many universities.
High School of America’s AP courses is created by experienced teachers and college professors with one goal… to prepare Delaware students for success.
- Advanced Placement Biology (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Calculus AB (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Chemistry (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement English Language And Composition (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement English Literature And Composition (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Macroeconomics (.5 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Microeconomics (.5 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Physics B (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Psychology (1.0 Credit)
- Advanced Placement Statistics (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement United States Government And Politics (.5 Credit)
- Advanced Placement United States History (1 Credit)
- Advanced Placement World History (1 Credit)
Dual enrollment means a student is simultaneously in high school and college, in a class designed to give them the skills they need for both.
Whether you’re already attending another high school in a neighboring county or state, High School of America’s dual enrollment courses can give you the skills you need to succeed in college and beyond.
- College Algebra (1 Credit)
- English Composition I (.5 Credit)
- Western Civilization (.5 Credit)
If you’re ready to rejuvenate your mind with a new challenge or need to brush up on your schoolwork, our online high school courses are the perfect solution.
Don’t wait! Sign up for High School of America today!
Our flexible scheduling means you can complete your course or diploma when it’s convenient for you, with the help of our academic coaches, financial aid experts, and friendly staff.
We’ll help you find the right online high school courses for your needs, so let us know if you have any questions! High School of America has been helping students for over 25 years.