High School of America Admissions
Our high school admissions process is simple. You can complete your enrollment in minutes.*
- Fill out the online application.
- We offer Academic Diploma, encompassing our 1-8th grades, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade curriculum.
- Select the zero percent interest tuition plan that fits your budget.
- Submit your application with your tuition deposit.
- Schedule a time with student services and guidance counselors for orientation
- Get Classes Issued
- Start Class
In a matter of minutes you should receive a reply from our high school Admissions department. We will assign you a Student ID number for instant access to your personal Student Portal, where you will manage your account, submit lessons and view grades. All students start with an online Orientation.
*NOTE: You must be at least 14 years of age to enroll in our 6th through 12th grade curriculum. Those under age 18 must provide proof of promotion to the 9th grade and be enrolled by a parent or guardian. Students must have access to the Internet.
We accept transfer credits and will evaluate any previous high school credits you have earned. You must arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly to us within 90 days of enrollment. After evaluating your transcripts we will put you in the appropriate grade level and learning track. Any credits we accept and apply toward your High School of America diploma may reduce your tuition and the courses you need to graduate.
In lieu of a traditional transcript, homeschoolers may submit a portfolio of work, and for a fee, we will evaluate it for acceptance of transfer credit. See our Homeschoolers page for details.
For comprehensive information about admissions and enrollment, course content, grading, exams, transfer credits, academic policies and graduation requirements, please download our HSOA Catalog (PDF).
Our Online High School Programs Assure Academic Excellence
Our online high school programs are models of academic excellence. Exclusively designed for successful self-paced, independent study, our comprehensive curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards. Our school is also regionally accredited.
How HSOA Online High School Programs Meet Your Standards
High School of America students use up-to-date eBooks and optional printed textbooks from leading publishers. Each subject is presented online with enriching, interactive graphics that engage and enlighten.
- 100% self-paced study means you can fit high school around your job, your family, your life.
- We evaluate eligible transfer credits so you may be able to start where you left off.
- Need to make up credits or take a few courses to graduate? Take individual courses.
How HSOA Exceeds Your Standards
All students receive…
- Guidance from a personally-assigned Academic Counselor
- Live-chat interactions with certified teachers
- Opportunity to participate in weekly teacher-led live lessons
- 24/7 access to our Learning Resource Center with a library, writing lab, counseling services and more
Complete our online high school programs on your terms. Review your tuition options or call 1-(888)-242-4262 or enroll online today.
REQUEST INFO or ENROLL ONLINE